djRoME is a computer gaming enthusiast who DJ's for Inside the Game, and is a staff writer for FragArcade.com. He travels to various computer related events across the country to bring coverage to his audience.

10/17/2005

Digitallife 2005 Recap

Just returned from Digitallife 2005, and let me tell you it was a great experience. I've never been to NYC before, and was really looking forward to being on the island, the closest I ever made it until now is the Meadowlands in Jersey. This weekend I was smack dab in the middle of it all! The very first building I found was the Late Show Headquarters where David Letterman films his show. I was about 1 block from there.

The GGL was kind enough to put up the iTG broadcast crew in a hotel 1/2 a block from Times Square. Times Square is definitely everything they've cracked it up to be, and more... Upon arriving Syn, ReDeYe and I all decided that a 3am trip to the McDonalds in Times Square was in order... We head in that general direction and were greeted by a strange old woman who offered to let us "introduce me to your pickle" if we gave her a cigarette. Needless to say she fell a bit over my limit of 92 years of age, and under my minimum tooth requirement of 5.

The perfect introduction to the greatest city in the world... TO BE CONTINUED with a review of the upcoming title, QUAKE 4!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds so cool! I bet it was an awesome experience, which is cooler...E3 or Digital Life?

And did you accually show that old lady Mr. Pickle? haha !!

10:25 AM

 
Blogger Rance Costa said...

No, there was no pickle showing going on :P

I've never been to E3 but Digitallife was quite a large exhibition, and I haven't heard of a star studded list of cast and characters being at E3 that was at Digitallife. God bless Jessica Alba!

12:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home